Questionnaire for OSP Working Parties
The Listed Questions are meant to provide guidance for writing up the Working Parties Annual Reports.
(Attached are the Working Party Terms of Reference for Members)
1. What recommendations did you submit to the Overview and Scrutiny Panel during 2011/12?
2. What other work has your Working Party conducted this year?
3. What has changed as a result of the recommendations or the work that has come from your Working Party?
4. Do you think that your Working Party has scope for a continued contribution to the Council’s scrutiny programme in 2012/13? If so, what is it that you think could further be achieved through the work of the Working Party in 2012/13?
5. Do you have any other comments you wish to make regarding your Working Party?