Erection of detached dwelling, with access leading onto Sowell Street.
Moved by Councillor Gregory and seconded by Councillor Mrs Roberts that:
“application F/TH/10/0694 be delegated to the Director of Regeneration Services to approve following the expiry of the statutory public notification period, and subject to no new material considerations be raised and subject to the following conditions:
(1) The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
In accordance with Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended by Section 51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004).
(2) No development shall take place until samples of the materials to be used in the construction of the external surfaces of the development hereby permitted have been submitted to, and approved in writing by, the Local Planning Authority. Development shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details.
In the interests of visual amenity in accordance with Policy D1 of the Thanet Local Plan.
(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995 (or any order revoking and re-enacting that order with or without modification) gates, walls, fences or other means of enclosure shall be erected without the prior written permission of the Local Planning Authority.
To ensure a satisfactory external treatment and in the interests of the visual amenities of the locality in accordance with Policy D1 of the Thanet Local Plan.
(4) Precise details shall be submitted of drainage, sewerage and other service routes from the application site which shall be located to avoid possible root damage to the preserved trees on the site and such details shall be agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority prior to the commencement of the development.
In order that the trees may be given protection during site works, in the interest of visual amenities in accordance with Thanet Local Plan Policy D1.
(5) All hard and soft landscape works shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details. The works shall be carried out prior to the occupation of any part of the development, or in accordance with a programme of works to be agreed in writing with the Local Planning Authority. Any trees or plants which within a period of 5 years from the completion of the development die, are removed or become seriously damaged or diseased, shall be replaced in the next planting season with others of a similar size and species, unless the Local Planning Authority gives any written consent to any variation.
In the interests of the visual amenities of the area in accordance with Policy D1 of the Thanet Local Plan.
(6) Prior to the commencement of development hereby approved, full details of both hard and soft landscape works, to include:
shall be submitted to, and approved in writing by, the Local Planning Authority.
In the interests of the visual amenities of the area and to adequately integrate the development into the environment in accordance with Policy D1 of the Thanet Local Plan.
(7) Prior to the first occupation of the dwelling visibility splays of 2m by 2m above a height of 1 metre shall be provided and thereafter maintained to the access to Sowell Street.
In the interest of highway safety.
(8) The areas shown on the approved drawing for the parking and manoeuvring of vehicles shall be operational prior to any part of the development hereby permitted being brought into use and thereafter maintained at all times for the purpose.
In the interests of highway safety in accordance with Isle of Thanet Local Plan Policy TR16”